Fixed Form Concrete Paver 150B and 255CD
Allen Buildwell Fixed Form Concrete Paver is designed to vibrate, consolidate, and complete the concrete slabs with client’s varying concrete slab thickness requirements. We are well-known for our dedicated business in providing concrete solutions for spreading, laying, vibrating, and finishing manually, Fixed Form Pavers or with Slipform concrete pavers.
Our fixed form concrete pavers are a primary choice of clients, as we provide the best machine in the market at a competitive price, completely reliable, and flexible. Some of the significant features of our Fixed Form Concrete Pavers are:
- Adjustable paving length options available
- Fuel efficiency
- Hollow sections to create frames
- Needle vibrator
- The control unit is well-equipped with all hydraulic and mechanical drives
- Comes with Halogen lamps to help workers work at night
- Auto-steering control with levers leading two sets of the drive tubes for an excellent result
- Economical compared to Slipform concrete paver
Guiding with unique concrete cement solutions, Allen Buildwell has satisfied a large number of clients with a more significant fleet of repeated customers. Along with providing solutions for distinctive texturing, curing machines, and manual solutions to suit individual building preferences, we also strongly believe in understanding our customer’s special needs, and custom design equipment demands to tailor their site project requirements.